Peace Islands Institute Connecticut
195 Church St New Haven, CT 06510
The Peace Islands Institute Connecticut is proud to announce a scholarship opportunity for college-bound freshman students who graduated from a high school in CT and got accepted to a two or four year college/university for Fall 2017. The Institute will award four high school seniors the amount of $500 (each). The goal of this scholarship is to support, encourage and reward students who have actively contributed to their societies in terms of dedicated time and efforts to social service, friendship and interfaith activities. In order to be considered for this scholarship opportunity, we encourage all students to fill out the application form and attached the necessary documents as described below. The deadline for this application is July 10th , 2017. All files should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
Awards selection will be based on academic records and an essay that describes the applicant’s roles and objectives/plans on how they see themselves contributing to the society in terms of social service, friendship and interfaith activities. Scholarship recipients will be notified on August 11th,2017.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact
Peace Islands Institute Connecticut Scholarship Committee
Tel: (203) 691-6179
1. The applicant must be a senior attending any high school in the state of Connecticut.
2. The applicant must be accepted and enrolled in a two or four year program at an accredited university/college in the U.S.
3. A resume of the applicant that includes contact, high school information, the name and address of the program and university/college must be attached to this application.
4. An essay that is no longer than two pages and describes the applicant’s roles and objectives/plans on how they see themselves contributing to the society in terms of social service, friendship and interfaith activities must be attached to this application.
5. Please submit your resume and essay by no later than July 10th 2017 to email@example.com.